Vector antenna analyzer 0.1-55 and 143-148 MHz with touch screen. DIY KIT
Цена: 9 600 руб.Добавить в корзину
Vector antenna analyzer .
This is EU1KY antenna analyzer, an open source project to build your own, reasonably cheap but very functional single port vector antenna analyzer that is a handful tool for tuning coax-fed shortwave ham radio and CB antennas. Parameters are similar to known RigExpert AA-170, but colour TFT LCD and some features outperform it in usability. Moreover, you have fun building this tool on your own and save some money.
- Scans antenna parameters starting from any frequency in 100 kHz ... 55 MHz and 143..148 MHz ranges, with sweep bandwidth of 0.25, 500, 1.25, 2.5, 5, 10 or 25 MHz. Each scan measures and displays 250 points.
- Scanned data is displayed in one of three switchable graph types: VSWR (1.0 ... 20.0), R/X (+/- 2000 Ohms range), and Smith chart. R/X graph is autoscaling to fit minimal and maximal measured values with best resolution.
- In measurement mode it displays VSWR/R/X/L(C) at any given frequency in range 0.1...55 MHz with 10 kHz step. Additionally, it displays estimated MCL (matched cable loss) calculated from complex reflection coefficient, which should be considered valid only if you measure open or short length of 50 Ohm coax.
- Fully controlled from the touch screen. No other controls are needed (except power button).
- Can be used as a remote signal generator to tune front to back ratio of antenna.
- OSL (open-short-load) calibration files for three different fixtures (cables between device and measurement point) are stored in CPU's internal flash memory. OSL calibration allows mathematical transposition of the measurement plane to the end of coax, thus compensating cable influence.
- Device can be used to tune 144 MHz antennas also.
- Touch screen panel size 95 x 80 x 20 mm
- RF front-end PCB size 95 x 47 x 15 mm
This KIT consists of 3.2" color TFT touch screen panel with pre-programmed firmware and RF front-end PCB, fully assembled, tested and calibrated.
You have to add enclosure (box), 5VDC source, say, power bank for cell phone with USB cable and power switch.